Pages

Saturday, 5 January 2013

Looking for Lego

The joys of being a parent! This morning I was woken at 7:30am to calls of "Mum, mum! Can you help me!" I of course jumped  crawled out of bed and went into his room. Meanwhile, hubby was still snoring!

What was the great panic?
 













He couldn't find a Lego brick he needed for the quad bike he had been building! So of course I told him not to panic I'd help find it! That was easier said than done! The brick he wanted wasn't what I would call a standard Lego brick, oh no this was the smallest piece of Lego you could imagine! A tiny flat piece with a hook on.  Have you ever tried searching for a needle in a haystack? This is what it was like! Twenty minutes later after tipping out and searching through three whole boxes of Lego bricks to no avail and after many suggestions of other bricks he could use he stood up and there it was under his foot the entire time! 

Oh the joys of being a mum to Lego mad children! 

As I sit typing this the floor is once again covered in Lego bricks, why not end the day as we started!

x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x