Pages

Monday, 7 January 2013

Back to work

Just a quick post today, as it was my first day back today after the two week Christmas holiday.  What a shock to the system!  I don't think during the last few weeks we have been awake much before 8:30am (apart from Christmas Day of course) let alone dressed, breakfasted and out of the door! 

The alarm rang through the house this morning at 7:45am! (That was as late as I could manage seeing as it was only me to get ready and off to work today).  The rest of the house was still sleeping! The children were still on holiday and the hubby was "working at home" to look after them while I went in for our TD Day.

Well I managed it just! Arriving at work for 8:30am.  It wasn't just me, all the other teachers too were wandering around in a half asleep manner! It was funny as around 10:30am everyone seemed to wake up, the coffee and staffroom chocolates kicked in and the banter between staff began.  A reasonably easy day was had by all, gently back into the swing of things!  Tomorrow will be different when the children come back!

Anyway, after a day back at work and an evening finishing off planning and preparing for tomorrows lessons it feels as if we've been back for weeks!  Wish me luck for tomorrow morning though, as both T and C are back to school as well.  I must remember to set the alarm back to the normal wake up time! All 4 of us out of the house before 8am! 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x