We booked our holiday today! Just what we needed. After a week of cold snowy weather and now heavy rain we are all in need of some sunshine.
Family Life at number 2 has been a very excited one today. Lots of talk of aeroplane journeys, beach games and more importantly for Tom the food we could eat! Holidays are our one big luxury. Hubby and I both work so hard that we all love a totally relaxing holiday. Lying on a beach is a dream holiday for us all. The children enjoy playing in the sea and on the sand (and I love watching from a sun lounger!) Today they have already planned who is sitting next to who on the plane, lets just hope the excitement lasts. Tom definitely understands the concept of time, not so sure about Lottie!
Only downside is We just have to wait 184days!!!!! The countdown has begun.
It is lovely to have something to look forward too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x