Pages

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Here Goes!

So here I am writing my first blog post!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for ages, but haven't been brave enough until now.  I have been following many amazing blogs and have learnt so many new things and gained so many new ideas, I thought I would try it myself.  How hard can it be I thought!  However, I am beginning to realise, its not quite as easy as it seems.  Today I have attempted to write this, my first post at least five times! Every time I began typing I was interrupted by either "Mum, I need you" or "Mum, I'm hungry!" and at least once "Jill, where is the..."  Welcome to my world.  Is it just me, or does everyone have this?

Anyway, I have already come to the conclusion that if I am going to be successful in keeping this blog going, I am going to have to either wake up earlier, go to bed later or learn to type faster!

The idea behind writing my blog is that I really want a memory bank of all the things we do!  Life is so busy.  Every where we go, everything we do we always take photos and I always think "Oh, I must write that down somewhere so I don't forget it!"  and then I never get round to doing it, the photos stay on the computer and I forget!  Also both my parents and my in laws live miles away from us, Up North!  However lovely it is chatting on the phone and texting (my mum is the texting queen) there is always something I forget to tell them about.  So this is for them as much as me!

Anyway, there is another shout of "Jill..." so I had better go and see what I am needed for now!  hopefully by the time I write my next post I will have learnt how to add photos as well!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x