Decorating always seems a good idea until you start! (Well that's the case here at Number 2)
As its the bank holiday and hubby and I have a long weekend off work we thought we would decorate the kitchen. It was last done about five years ago and is in need of sprucing up.
Anyway, decorating the kitchen has turned into a mammoth job. We started on friday night and already the cupboards have been sorted and sugar soaped inside and out, the ceilings sealed and painted and the doors and skirting sugar soaped, the utility room has been painted with two coats of paint and the cloakroom has had one coat of paint on the walls and the ceiling is finished! We haven't started the kitchen walls yet!!!!
This was our Sunday morning breakfast in between decorating! The children called it a decorating picnic breakfast!
The children are going slightly stir crazy as I type this so we are heading out for the afternoon for some fresh air! Hubby and I will carry on painting on our return!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x