Pages

Monday, 4 March 2013

What a day!

Today has been one of those days! It seems to have gone in a blur of busy busy things.  I had an observed lesson at work this morning which went really well, (outstanding) but then unexpected meetings at lunchtime and after school and then a whole pile of paper work to do this evening! (I am putting off doing it by writing on here!) 

By the time I arrived home I was in need of a pick me up. Luckily, Hubby was working at home today, so he was able to collect the children from their after school clubs. 

So it was lovely to arrive home (eventually) and grab a cup of tea (5pm was too early for alcohol) and sit in the garden for 10 minutes peace and quiet.  While I waited for them to arrive back I sat and looked at the signs of spring and felt the warmth of the sun on my back.  (Yes, we had some sun this afternoon and it was pleasantly warm, considering how frosty it was this morning.) 




Just what was needed after a hard day at work!  Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x