Pages

Monday, 18 March 2013

School Photos

Last week Tom and Lottie came home with this years school photos.  Every year I moan about the cost of school photos, but when they arrive I do love looking at them and comparing them with previous years photos.  It really shows the children growing up!  Tom is now in his last year of First School. 

Year 4 (2013)
 
Year 1 (2013)
 
Here is my time line of the children at school. Look how they have changed and grown!
Look how Tom has grown!
 Year 1 and Year 4
Reception and Year 3
 Aged 2 and Reception
 
You may have noticed two photos missing.  Unfortunately between the ages of 2 and 5 Lottie refused to have her photo taken at the school with Tom!  The joys of school photos, regardless of the cost of them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x