Pages

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

Yesterday, it was my Dads birthday.
 
The day consisted of cake.  We travelled all the way up North with his birthday cake.  The children and I had made a Chocolate Cola Cake and decorated it with lots of chocolate (well it is Easter after all).

Anyway the cake survived the 300mile journey and we all enjoyed it after singing Happy Birthday, complete with lots of blowing out of candles.  (Is it just my children who like blowing out candles even if its not their birthday cake!)

This is Dad enjoying a birthday treat of Coffee and a cake at Betty's Tearooms in town!  I am incredibly lucky to have an amazing Dad - Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x