Pages

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Walking on Sunshine

Yippee! The sun shone this morning! I say shone as it only lasted for a couple of hours and now as I sit and type it is overcast and I feel cold! However, it was lovely to wake up this morning with the sound of the birds singing and the sun shining through the windows. 

I love it when the sun is shining.  The children and I had a leisurely breakfast (only due to the fact that we had an extra hour compared to normal working mornings!) we watched a wren in the garden, and even had time to make a batch of Chocolate Easter Nests.  We used the recipe from Holly at Recipes from a normal mum (A fantastic Blog!)

Couldn't get a photo of the Wren in the garden it flew off, so this is the Robin on my walk back from the school run!
Then we walked to school with a bounce in our step and the sun on our faces - it was wonderful while it lasted.  Here is hoping for more sunshine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x