Today we finished for the Easter holiday. (Well I say we, I mean I finished for Easter!) This year for the first time since the children started school they have a different Easter holiday from me. The school I teach at is only 5 minutes drive from their school but because its in a different county the holidays are different!
I must admit I am looking forward to having four days to myself next week, I can't remember the last time I had a day to myself let alone four! I will also get to take them to school and collect them every day and also attend a celebration assembly! I have lunches with friends booked in and coffee with other friends and I'm sure I will be able to fit in some retail therapy!
But the down side is it does mean that we will have a huge problem in three weeks time, when the children are still on holiday and I am back at work! Being a full time working mum is definitely a juggling act (a difficult one too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x