Pages

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Making Me Smile

My children make me smile! (They also make me frown, cry and worry at times, but I think that's exactly what being a mum is meant to be like.)

Anyway, this evening like most Lottie made me giggle.  She was on the phone to my Mum.  They had been chatting away about all sorts of things.  Lottie had been telling her about going swimming with school tomorrow in the big pool! She doesn't normally swim in the big pool, but Lottie being Lottie has apparently told the school swimming instructor last week that she has swimming lessons every week in the big pool! ( she does have lessons every week after school but not in the big pool!) I like to think of it as she has confidence rather than just telling fibs! 

Anyway, as the conversation came to an end I overheard Lottie asking Grandma if she could have a sleepover! Grandma of course said yes! They talked about midnight feasts etc then Lottie said she would like to go on her own without Tom! Ok said Grandma we could have a girls night and watch a film and have our nails painted! To which Lottie quickly replied that's great I'll bring my Peppa Pig DVD Grandma! I Don't think this was quite what grandma had in mind! 

A girls night from a 5 year olds point of view! What fun! :0)


1 comment:

  1. Grandma is really looking forward to it :-)

    Although I am rather worried that Lottie wants us to wear matching Peppa Pig swimsuits when we go swimming! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x