No Silent Sunday from me today - I've been quiet all week and todays the only day I seem to have had time to type!
Well, what a busy week we've had, I can't believe I've gone a week without writing on here!
It been the first week back after the half term holiday. I've had two evenings of Parents Evenings this week and lots of things on at school, the children have had a busy week lots on after school and hubby has had a really busy week as well.
So, on Friday night we decided we wanted to go off and do something as a family this weekend. Between us the decision was made to head up to London and visit the Science Museum. Tom had seen something on Newsround about it last week and wanted to go and its somewhere we haven't been with the children before. Also I knew it was indoors and the forecast was for it to be bitterly cold! So off we went.
We had a great day, despite the snow in the air, the cold wind and the packed tubes. (The Central and District lines were closed for maintance meaning the Piccadily Line was packed!) We were there just as it opened at 10am and left about 3:30pm. We saw lots but not everything but by then we were all ready for some fresh air after being inside so we got the tube to Piccadily.
Here are some photos from our day, we saw the Imax Film, flew in a Red Arrow, had a lovely meal in Planet Hollywood and managed a visit to the M&M store and China Town before coming home.
We had a fab family day, just what we needed! Hope you have all had a lovely weekend too.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x