Pages

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Winter Sunshine

The sun shone.
 
The sky was blue.
 
It was a perfect day for a walk by the sea.
 
 
We headed to Bournemouth.
 
 
We hunted for shells.
 
 
We felt the warmth of the sun on our faces.
 
 
We watched kites flying in the sky.
 

We skimmed stones.
 


We hunted for special stones.
 


We ran near the waves.
 


We walked all the way from Branksome Chine Beach to Bournemouth Pier.
 


On the walk back we stopped and watched the kite surfers.
 

 
 
The only down side was the wind had picked up by the time we started to walk back to the car. 
 
It seemed a lot longer walk back to the car with the wind in our face!  
 
It was just what we needed to blow away the winter cobwebs.
 

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely at Bournemouth. I'm so glad it's Spring and that we can start spending more time outdoors again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, Bournemouth is a lovely place, we are an hour away which isn't too bad for a day out especially as we all love being by the seaside! Thumbs up to more outdoor time. Jill x

      Delete
  2. I adore the clouds in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thanks for stopping by. I love watching the clouds on a sunny day, there is something quite mesmerising about them. Jill x

      Delete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x