Pages

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Too Hot to Blog!

It's nearly 9pm and its still hot!
 
Too hot to sit at the laptop and type, so its a quick post!
 
We have had yet another lovely sunny Sunday at Sandbanks Beach! 
 
We are getting used to lazy beach days, we are getting in the holiday mood.
 
Lottie caught a fish!  It was dead when she caught it!

 
She named it "Tiddler" after the story character in one of her favourite books.  It was kept in a bucket of water all afternoon.

I promise she didn't eat it!  Its just the angle I took the photo!
 
Hope you are all enjoying the summer sunshine, hopefully it will last a little bit longer.

4 comments:

  1. We are enjoying the sunshine, you are lucky to have a beach close by! We have to settle for a paddling pool. :) I am soooo glad there is a bit of a breeze today, isn't it funny how we long for warm weather and when it gets here, we start to moan! ha ha. Have a great week, and thanks for nominating my blog for a liebster award (and congratulations on yours too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! The seaside is one of my favourite places, I would love to wake up everyday and see the sea! X

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have been making the most of the sun. Thank you for the comment regarding the personalised teachers books. It is always hard to know what to give

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been spending every free weekend by the seaside, its one of our favourite places Jen! The teacher books were a fantastic idea, I'm going to have to remember your idea for next year!

      Delete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x