Pages

Friday, 19 July 2013

Lovely Liebster Award

I was very kindly given a Liebster award from Hannah over at the lovely blog The Sublime Times. Thank you so much Hannah.



Now after reading through all the information, to accept the award I have to follow some simple rules:
  • Link back to the blog that nominated me,
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
  • Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator,
  • Share 11 random facts about myself,
  • Create 11 questions for my nominees, and
  • contact them and let them know I have nominated them>
So here goes, I hope I have got this all correct as its new to me!  I apologise now if I have done it wrong.

Here are my answers to Hannah's questions for me:
  1. City or beach? Definitely beach - especially with the current heatwave we are having!

  2. What song or album best defines your youth? I loved any songs by Jason Donovan, Kylie Minogue and Bros when I was growing up (I can't believe I have admitted that!)

  3. If you could live anywhere for one year, where would you choose? I would love to live in Australia but I would miss my Mum and Dad too much!

  4. What superpower would you like to have? To stop time and rewind it when needed.

  5. If you had to eat the cuisine of only one country for the next month, what would it be? Chinese

  6. Who is your greatest influence? My Mum and Dad

  7. What piece of advice would you give to the 18-year-old you? Believe in yourself - you can do it!

  8. The colour you like to wear the most is? I love pinks and purples!

  9. Spicy food or sweet food? Sweet food!

  10. Do you have a favourite perfume? Gaultier's Classic

  11. Train-traveller or jet-setter? Definitely Jet setter.

Here are my 11 random facts about me:

  1 I would love to own and drive a red convertible sports car.

  2 I am not a morning person and probably never will be!

  3 I have a clean driving license (hope I've not jinxed that now!)

  4 I love making birthday cakes for the children and have made them a different one each year.

  5 I feel happy when the sun shines.

  6 I would love to visit India, but the thought of "Dehli belly" puts me off.

  7 I love wearing flip flops.

  8 I really don't enjoy going to the hairdressers!

  9 I think I am allergic to camping!

10 My second toes are longer than my big toes.

11 I have been married for 14 years and still haven't had my wedding dress dry cleaned!

Here are my questions for the bloggers I have nominated:

1 Chocolate chip cookie or custard cream?

2 Camping or luxury hotel?

3 What's your favourite word?

4 Sunrise or sunset?

5 What's the worst Christmas present you have ever received?

6 Which is your favourite season?

7 Home or Away?

8 Which is your favourite book of all time?

9 Bright colours or pastel colours?

10 Is the glass half empty or half full??

11 What one thing would you take to a deserted island?

And Finally here are some super blogs I have been following and enjoying reading recently.  I apologise now if you have already received the award from somebody else.

Today's Stuff
Lookingasuare
Made in Hunters
Recipe Junkie and the attack of the Custard Creams
Muminadaydream

Thanks again to Hannah for nominating me.  I hope I have done it right. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x