Pages

Monday, 22 July 2013

BBQ Banana's

We had a BBQ for tea.
 
What a treat to come home from work and find Hubby and the children cooking tea - alfresco.
 
I love BBQs and sitting outside to eat.
 
For desert the children asked for BBQ Bananas.
 
They don't look too pretty but they taste yummy!
 


 Here is how I made them:
 
Slice a banana length wise from the top to the bottom.
 
Place it in a large piece of tin foil.
 
Pour in a glug of Honey Rum (I would imagine ordinary rum will do just as well).
 
Add a handful of chocolate chips.
 
 
Fold up the foil to create a bag for the banana.
 
 
Cook on the BBQ for about 10minutes.
 
Serve with ice cream!
 
Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I love BBQ bananas! This takes me back to my childhood :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x