The children came home from school yesterday with their school reports!
They have both received glowing reports from their teachers, I am so proud of them both.
The head teachers comments on Tom's reports says; "This report sums up the excellent qualities of a young man who has grown in maturity and confidence. He will be missed for his quiet enthusiasm in taking on board responsibilities for activities such as the Eco committee, school council and the football team. I am sure he will be able to continue to use these personal skills next year at Middle School. He was a pleasure to be with on the year 4 residential trip and he showed good concentration and determination while playing the cello in the concert with the Carducci Quartet. I wish him well next year, well done Thomas!"
His teachers comments say: " Thomas has been one of the key role models in the class this year. many of his peers look up and respect the manner in which he goes about his learning. He is caring, polite and thoughtful but determined and opinionated when he needs to be. He is friendly to all and always seems to be friends at break times. Thomas has been the model of a responsible year 4 - a School Councillor, the backbone of the Eco Committee, representing the school at football, cricket and rounders, a key team leader in the F 1 project ....... and more! It has been a great pleasure to have Thomas in the class over both years. Thanks for the effort Tom!
Lottie also received an amazing report. Her teacher says: "Charlotte has a naturally bright, friendly and inquisitive nature. She values her friendships and is a popular member of her peer group. Charlotte shows an increasing maturity in her ability to negotiate and share with her friends. She is a thoughtful and dependable character who displays empathy not only with her friends but also with teachers and other adults who work with her. Charlotte loves to engage in conversation demonstrating an obvious enthusiasm for school life. She has made the most of every opportunity offered to her and through her genuine eagerness to please shows resourcefulness and initiative both within the classroom and around the school."
I am immensely proud of both of them and will no doubt have a tear in my eye at Tom's leavers assembly next Friday. They both attend a lovely village school, it has been perfect for the children. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Tom gets on as well at the Middle school from September!
He did have a successful transfer day there last Friday! He came home beaming and chatted away about the day! The thing that seemed to have added to his enjoyment was the large slice of pizza he bought himself at playtime from the snack shop!!!!!!!! I am going to have to emphasis the fact he isn't going to have £2 to spend every day on a playtime snack, or indeed buy pizza every play time during the summer holiday!!!
Fantastic reports. You must be doing something right with those kids! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Hannah, I'm not sure what, just very lucky that they enjoy school! I am very proud of both of them x
ReplyDeleteHow lovely, you must be so proud of them both. We'll be getting our reports soon, and I quite looking forward to it I must admit. x
ReplyDelete