Pages

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Ow!

I picked the children up today from after school club and Tom looked like this!

My nose hurts he said! I'm not surprised it hurts, he has two big bumps on it!

He apparently, according to the first aid note in his bag, had run into a wooden post at lunch time!

Ow!

Being the caring mum I am, the first thing I asked was whether the post was ok? - I'm only joking I gave him a big mum hug, to which he looked a little embarrassed in front of his friends!

In the car I asked why it had happened and he said it was because he didn't see it as he was running!

The little sticker he has on his t-shirt says "a reminder home, I received first aid today!"

He says he had to wear an ice pack for most of the afternoon!

I imagine by tomorrow he will have a very big bruise!

Oh well, kids will be kids and accidents will happen ;0)

By the way he refused to smile for the photo, afterwards saying it looked better like that!

He knows how to play the sympathy card (Grandma's and Grandad's!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x