Pages

Monday, 24 June 2013

Bloglovin

The reason for this post is that Google Reader will be closing down in just a few days. Since I have started writing this blog I have been using Google Reader to read my favourite blogs.  I had just got used to it and now it is ending! Typical!
 
Anyway, since the end is near, I have signed up and switched over to Bloglovin' as many other Bloggers are doing.  It looks an easy and simple way to keep up to date with all my favourite blogs.  It was definitely easy to set up, with one click I have managed to import all my subscriptions from Google Reader to Bloglovin' already. 
 
If you want to follow my blog and find out what is happening at Number 2, I would be over the moon... just click here!  If not I really wont take offence!
 
Hope you have had a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x