It's been two whole weeks of family time and it has been wonderful but I am, in a bizarre way looking forward to getting back to work. (Is that so wrong?)
However, I'm sat curled up on the sofa, listening to the rain and wind battering against our windows and instead of getting my planning finished I'm procrastinating! Finding every which way to put off work!
I've just looked through all my photos on my phone (I don't seem to have used the proper camera this week).
Such a lot of pictures showing we've had a fun filled and at times hectic two weeks.
We've travelled up north, giggled lots, played games, built Lego, cooked, baked, eaten a lot, watched tv, shopped and had lots of lazy mornings!
Oh, the lazy mornings are something I will definitely miss! How on earth are we going to get up and out of the house by 7:45 every morning! I must remember to set the alarm clock! Yesterday the children and hubby didn't get dressed till lunch time and that was only because we needed to nip out!
Here are some photos of our first few days of 2014.
Crazy Golf and seaside walks for Tom's birthday treat.
Shivering and watching the very brave surfers! It was so cold and windy!
Cooking lemon sponge cake- together (only a small amount of bickering included!)
Looking at the flooding! The white building in the background is a pub near Bath that we often visit to sit in the beer garden in the summer. It was as deep as a swimming pool today! The weather has been awful, so many houses and businesses have been flooded.
Finally an end of holiday trip to the cinema! We took advantage of the Kids am offer at the cinema this morning and watched a rather bizarre but funny film Turbo! All about a fast garden snail!
Anyway, I really can't put off my planning any longer, the clock is ticking and I've got to be up early in the morning! Hope you all have a good week and that the weather improves for all of us.
Jill x







Fab pictures. I adore the time between christmas and new year the MOST. Happy New Year
ReplyDelete