It has felt as if we are finally settling into our new routines this week here at Number 2.
I am joining in with Jen over at little birdie.
1. Lottie has her new glasses. She has chosen a lovely purple and pink frame. She really enjoyed trying them all on at the optician and this year we have opted for a second pair as well. She is so good at wearing her glasses all the time, but struggles in the summer sunshine and ends up wearing plastic sunglasses over the top. So we have chosen a pair of prescription sunglasses as our second pair. Lottie has chosen the same frame as her normal glasses. We are just waiting for some sunshine now so she can try them out. We've had cloudy drizzle since we picked them up.
2. Chocolate and banana pancakes for breakfast this morning. Delicious.
3. New shoes. I love these shoes. I bought them last weekend and they are the comfiest pair of shoes I have ever worn. They are the softest leather and look lovely with my skinny jeans and new denim dress.
4. Sat in the garden enjoying a lovely cup of tea and a Chunky Monkey Cookie. The children's Great Grandma sent us a recipe from a magazine this week for these Cookies. They looked yummy so while Tom was out at a Bushcraft party Lottie and I got baking. I'll try and get the recipe on the blog later this week.





Mmm - nutella and banana pancakes for breakfast - my kids would love me forever if I did that! x
ReplyDelete