Pages

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Tom's Sticky Toffee Pudding!

Tom has always loved his food! 

As a baby he ate everything! 

Even now his favourite foods are Mussels and Lobster. (Expensive taste but far from being a fussy eater!)

So it was hardly surprising when he started really enjoying the recent Junior Bake Off on CBBC. 

He watched all the episodes and after each one wanted to bake something.

This weekend after finally reminding me to buy dates he made Sticky Toffee Pudding! 

He found the recipe on the CBBC Junior Bake Off website and made it himself. 

He weighed out the ingredients and mixed and whisked and boiled and baked us a delicious Sunday lunch dessert! 

It was yummy.

The only thing he said he would change when he makes it again is to put slightly less black treacle in the sauce as for us all it was a little over powering. 

I could get used to him cooking for us more often- Well Done Tom! 

1 comment:

  1. How lovely. It looks delicious. I can imagine it's quite scary to step back and let them do it all themselves. My daughter has been enjoying the Junior GBBO too. Actually, so have I! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x