Pages

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Our Weekend In Pictures

This weekend has been a lovely relaxing easy weekend. 
 
Family time, pottering around and walks through the trees.
 
Here is a snap shot of our weekend.

 

Peppa Pig inspired jumping in muddy puddles!
 


 
Walking through the woods.
 

Squelching through mud!
 

 
Playing games

 
Delicious Roast Dinner cooked by Hubby!
(Just realised the photo is the wrong way round - sorry)
 
 
Success with Homemade Yorkshire Puds!

 
Hama Bead Fun 

 
Wonderful Autumn Colours at Stourhead making the most of a gorgeous sunny day!
 
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend too.


1 comment:

  1. I think that is the nicest way to spend an autumn weekend, with a roast dinner and a muddy woodland walk. Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x