Its the last day of term tomorrow.
Tonight has been frantic. I've wrapped up the presents for my teaching assistants. They do a great job helping me and my class all year!
I've made and wrapped a hamper for the staff room at the children's school. It's full of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and lots of biscuits! I know from personal experience that school staff rooms are always in need of biscuits! Hopefully this will go down well. It may last for a couple of days next term!
And finally I've just finished the gifts for my class. This year they have a Fimo Snowman Badge (which I have made) and some chocolates. I've just wrapped them in a celephane gift bag. I am sure they will love them.
So tomorrow we've got the school carol concert at the church next door which I love. It's in the afternoon and really helps to make us all feel Christmas. Then I can begin to start our family Christmas celebrations beginning with the panto on Saturday night!
X




The gifts that you have made for your class are just lovely.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas with you and yours, and thank you for all your bloggy support this year!!
Leanne xx
Thank you Leanne, the children in my class loved them!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and your family too! X