Well, it's finally here! Everything is ready!
We have had a manic few weeks and the last few days have flown bye! We have seen Father Christmas (we all still believe!) and luckily travelled before all this awful weather hit!
We have a family Christmas planned.
Today has been rush, rush, rush! We have been into town and the last minute bits and pieces have been bought, haircuts had all round and food prepared.
The Presents are wrapped and hopefully Father Christmas will be on his way shortly. It's a lot of work for one day but it will be worth it! I love Christmas.
We received the most fantastic news yesterday so it looks like it's going to be a very Happy Christmas.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, healthy, happy and fun filled Christmas. X

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x