Yes, we are back home to the not so sunny and slightly damp South West.
We have had an amazing holiday.
Every morning we woke to this view from our room.
We spent the majority of our time on the beach.
Looking out for the wildlife
Flying kites!
Wearing new hats made from the leaves of the coconut trees.
And posing! Lottie style - (she had just watched a couple being photographed by the hotel professional photographers and she wanted to do the same!)
We did venture off our sun loungers occasionally for a spot of sailing!
But most of the time we rested and read!
We made the most of the swimming pools.
We also ate lots of amazing food.
Some of us more than others!
This was the lobster waiting to be cooked by the beach for the lunch time paella
We sampled lots of the cocktails (non-alcoholic for the children)
And even laid on the beach star gazing.
We have had a wonderful relaxing time, with lots of rest enjoying the sunshine.
But all holidays have to come to an end and its back to the daily routines (just thankfully without the school run at the moment.)
I just wish the weather was better. I have 9 loads of washing on the floor of the spare room and its done nothing but pour down since we landed! At least I can sit and catch up on every ones blogs while I wait for it to stop.
And by the way it did rain in the Caribbean - This was about 6pm and it rained only for about 20 minutes and within half an hour it was bone dry everywhere and the sky was clear.
Oh my goodness, look at that white sand!
ReplyDeleteIt looks as if you all had a fabulous holiday.
I quite like the comming home bit of a holiday too, if I'm honest. I'm always ready for my own bed and bath!!
Leanne xx
I agree Leanne, during the last few days of any holiday I begin to dream about my own bed and of course a cup of English tea!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have all had a really lovely holiday, it looks beautiful. The laundry is the only downside of a holiday!
ReplyDeleteM x