Pages

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

A look back at Birthday Cakes

This afternoon, the children and I sat in the garden and enjoyed a piece of Lottie's birthday cake. 
 
We got chatting about the cakes they have had for each birthday over the last few years. 
 
Thomas remembered most of them.  Lottie remembered the last few but not the ones from her first few birthdays so this evening I've sat at the computer and looked back at all the birthday cakes I've made them.   
 
And here they are...
 

Lottie's Birthday Cakes


1st Birthday - Duckling
 

 
2nd Birthday - Bunny Rabbit
 
 
In fact this year Lottie had two cakes as we went up north and celebrated again with Mum and Dad as its also Mums Birthday on the same day. Here are Mum and Lottie with Rabbit Cake number 2
 

3rd Birthday - Peppa Pig
 
 
 

4th Birthday - Mushroom Fairy Cottage
(complete with sparkler candles - I'm not sure Lottie's friend enjoyed them as much as Lottie did!)
 

 
5th Birthday - Princess Castle
 

6th Birthday - Iggy the Moshi Monster
 

 
7th Birthday - Sweetie Bag
 

Tom's Birthday Cakes

 
 
1st Birthday Cake - Teddy Bear Cup Cake
 
 
 
2nd Birthday - Scoop the Digger from Bob the Builder


3rd Birthday - Formula 1 Racing Car
 

 
4th Birthday - Fire Engine
 
 
5th Birthday - Football Match

 
6th Birthday - Scary Monster

 
7th Birthday - Liverpool Football Shirt

 
8th Birthday - Racing Track


9th Birthday - Chocolate and Smarties Feast
 

 
10th Birthday - Lego Bricks
 
I've really enjoyed looking back at the cakes I've made over the years.  It bought back many memories.  I remember most of the cakes my Mum made me over the years.  I'm just wondering which cake they will choose for next years birthdays!
x
 


1 comment:

  1. That is an impressive list of cakes! I enjoy making my three birthday cakes too, but really don't know what I am doing! I always make an attempt though (and buy a back up in case it goes wrong). It's nice to look back though over the cakes you've made over the years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I read them all avidly. Thanks x